Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frostbitten by vampires

TODAY WAS A FAIL DAY.

I went to see New Moon with a group of friends tonight. I was going to center my post around the Twilight Saga/phenomenon, given that I have read all of the books and seen all of the movies and totally love them and can't wait to find my own Edward and vampires are totes hot, like OMG!!! (JUUUUUUUUST kidding.) Instead, I spent an hour and a half standing in the snow in three-inch heels trying to jump my car. And failing. And freezing. So, I'm going to bed instead.

[The long and short of it is: while I have read the books and seen the movies, I am not a fan. I think the books are poorly written and have major plot holes, but the movies have pretty people in them. All in all, I could take Twilight or leave it... it's not something I vehemently despise, but I don't like it either. (However, I do despise the Twi-hards or Team Monsters or Sparkle chasers or whatever the fans call themselves.)]

No comments:

Post a Comment