Thursday, August 12, 2010

For My Love

I flutter my fingers over the length of your skin and your frame
and I touch every inch of your body is calling my name and I'm
hungry to meet your bucked hips with my lips and I'm sure
of your sure hands as you deftly caress my soft kissable
breasts and you forget my flaws and make me forget who I am
As you are the only one parting from my mouth, please don't
part from my mouth and the sweetness of taste as we lay
gasping and grasping and grappling for purchase and
hold me with your breath and a giggle and tenderness
And you move as I move as we move and we touch and I am
overwhelmed by the thought of you consume my attention
with the unbearable vigor of being with you and in you in me
Come, lay my head against your chest and intermingle our tingling
limbs as we breathe and we sigh and we fall asleep, wake still in
morning to kiss me apart from my dream with a sigh and the nearness of you

1 comment:

  1. i love this one . i love it!!!! seriously

    ReplyDelete