Sunday, May 16, 2010

Someone once told me:

-If you keep your keys in the ignition of a car while pumping gas, your car will explode

-You will never change. You will bounce around from institution to institution all your life, always living on the system.

-If you're not nervous, you're not ready.

-You're like 5 gay men in one big lesbians body.

-If I got a nose job, I'd ask for your nose. It's perfect.

-My father doesn't approve of people over size '4'.

-We all knew you were going places; turns out, these are the places.

-Pain is inevitable, misery is optional.

-I want you home with me. I don't want to keep sending you away to that horrible place.

-I can't break my promise, so I want you to kill me.

-I never thought you would be in so much pain. You seem so strong, so perfect.

-Do you have a passport? We might be going to Europe.

-That's you! You're going to be the lead.

-We cast you first. We wanted you most.

-You know? This isn't half bad.

-You've always had me wrapped around your little finger.

1 comment:

  1. I was once told that I was the kind of person who didn't have the sense to go away when people were tired of me. Point being, some people are idiots. Related point being, I'm glad you are the way you are.

    ReplyDelete