Friday, March 12, 2010

I am:

  • Neglecting this blog
  • Slacking with my writing
  • Not all that busy, so I have no excuse
  • Frustrated with stagnancy
  • Ready to get to college
  • Conflicted over some friendship issues
  • Unsettlingly paranoid about interpersonal relationships
  • Stupid. Often.
  • Incredibly prideful and immodest. Bah.
  • 19, now. Birthday came and went uneventfully, just as I like.
  • Procrastinating cleaning my room.
  • Procrastinating doing my taxes.
  • Procrastinating mailing my application
  • Very good at procrastinating
  • Going along on tour with Melissa Etheridge this summer
  • Still dating Andrew, which I like.
  • Addicted to Block Drop
  • In love with thunderstorms
  • Very excited for spring
  • Rapidly vacillating between cerebral and emotional
  • Thankful for incense and yoga and eastern schools of thought
  • Getting used to change

1 comment:

  1. Oh crap, I missed your birthday! *smack* Sorry Em, I thought Facebook was supposed to warn me. Shows you can't rely on these things.

    Anyway, if you like uneventful birthdays, I know how you feel. I avoid my birthdays as much as I can get away with.

    ReplyDelete